Please consider the following statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
* Each year, 80,000 Americans seek medical attention for dog bite injuries
* Nearly half of these are children
* Of those injured, 386,000 require medical attention in an emergency department
* Of those injured about 12 die
* The rate of dog bite related injuries is highest for children ages 5 to 9
* Almost two-thirds of injuries to children ages 4 and under are to the head or neck
Dog bite injuries can be prevented. Don't let your child become a statistic! Be extremely careful with unfamiliar dogs, even in the home of a close friend or relative.
As with all injury claims, a Statute of Limitations restricts the time in which to file a lawsuit. If you or someone close to you has suffered a personal injury related to a dog bite, it is important to protect your rights. Contact us to arrange a consultation.
For general inquiries or questions, please
Copyright 2017 Chester Law Office / Site By CW Productions
230 North Main Street
Elkhart, IN 46516
At Chester Law Office, our philosophy is simple: we help accident victims receive fair and reasonable compensation from the responsible party. For more than 25 years, our practice has focused on helping people in Elkhart County obtain fair compensation from insurance companies.
The laws governing legal advertising in the state of Indiana require the following statement in any publication of this kind:
"THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT"
This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.