* Jury verdict for a victim of a drunk driver that was two times the insurance coverage limit of the criminally negligent defendant.
* Substantial jury verdict for a person with a mild traumatic brain injury that held an insurance company responsible for under-insured motorist coverage.
* Substantial settlement on behalf of family members arising out of a fatal truck-car collision.
* Jury verdict achieved on behalf of surviving family members who lost a loved one in a fireworks explosion.
* Significant settlement on behalf of a client who suffered a traumatic brain injury in a motorcycle-truck crash.
* Significant settlements on behalf of clients who suffered traumatic brain injuries as a result of motorcycle crashes.
* Substantial jury verdict achieved on behalf of a client arising out of a civil battery claim.
* Notable settlement on behalf of a young man who was mauled by a family member's dog.
* Substantial jury verdict, including punitive damages, for a homeowner whose house foundation was defectively constructed below the water table.
* Significant verdict, including emotional distress and punitive damages, for a salesman who was fraudulently induced to change jobs by a failing company.
* Settlement of wrongful death claim after successfully convincing a jury that a drunk driver was insured under the automobile insurance policy of a relative.
* Substantial jury verdict for an employee who was fired, physically assaulted and maliciously prosecuted for a felony.
* Significant jury verdict for a couple who were victims of deceptive consumer practices perpetrated by a restoration company following a house fire.
* Substantial settlement for a nurse who suffered back and neck injuries when she was rear-ended by a cement truck.
* Significant settlement for children who were sexually molested.
* Significant settlement for a nursing home employee who was injured when she was attacked by a demented patient.
* Substantial settlements for sailboat enthusiasts whose boat was struck by a drunken ski boat operator.
* Significant settlement for a firefighter who received severe burns when a motor home radiator hose burst.
* Substantial settlement for a maintenance worker who suffered permanent lung damage due to toxic gases.
* Substantial settlement for a bicyclist who suffered serious bone fractures when aggressive dogs caused a bike wreck.
For general inquiries or questions, please
Copyright 2018 Chester Law Office / Site By CW Productions
230 North Main Street
Elkhart, IN 46516
At Chester Law Office, our philosophy is simple: we help accident victims receive fair and reasonable compensation from the responsible party. For more than 25 years, our practice has focused on helping people in Elkhart County obtain fair compensation from insurance companies.
The laws governing legal advertising in the state of Indiana require the following statement in any publication of this kind:
"THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT"
This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.